1. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1.1 The Supplier, according to article 52 of the Consumer Code, informs the Customer of the following:
- the Customer shall be entitled to exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of the Products ordered;
- only in case the Supplier does not fulfill to the information obligations of article 52 of the Consumer Code the deadline of the right of withdrawal shall be three (3) months;
- only the Customer, as Consumer, is entitled to the right of withdrawal and, therefore, the Customer shall purchase the Products communicating to the Supplier its own tax code.
1.2 The right of withdrawal shall be deemed excluded, as per article 55 of the Consumer Code, in the following cases:
- purchase of products customized or limited editions (such as collaborations and collectable limited editions, identified by the words "Special release" or "Limited edition" in the product description), preorders, watches, bulk orders or tailor-made or products, which, according to their nature, may not be returned or risk deterioration or fast alteration;
- purchase of newspapers, magazines or periodicals;
- performance of services, whose execution has been begun before the ten-days term, with the consent of the Customer, according to article 64, paragraph 1 of the Consumer Code.
1.3 The right of withdrawal shall be exercised by sending an e-mail with the request to email@example.com or by means of registered letter with returned receipt, within the above said term, to the delivery address communicated by TSB s.r.l..
1.4 The communication as per the previous paragraph 1.3 shall provide for the following information:
(A) the number of the Order which bears the withdrawal;
(B) the express will of the Customer to withdraw, in whole or in part, from the Purchase Agreement;
(C) description and code of the Products;
(D) copy of the purchase document (delivery note, invoice, sale receipt, transport document etc.);
(E) Customer bank number (bank account, ABI, CAB, addressee of the bank account if other than the Customer).
1.5 In case of non-fulfillment by the Customer to one of the points (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) of the previous paragraph 1.4 the Supplier shall not recognize the right of withdrawal to the Customer.
1.6 The Customer undertakes to preserve and carefully and duly protect the received Products for which he intends to exercise the right of withdrawal, keeping them intact together with the original internal and external packaging. Following receipt of the registered letter with which the Customer notifies his wish to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Supplier, having checked that the aforementioned requirements have been satisfied, shall send the Customer via e-mail the number (called DDR) for returning the Products to the Supplier. The Customer undertakes to return the Products for which the right of withdrawal has been exercised no later than 14 (fourteen) days from notification of the DDR. The Customer shall send the Products to the delivery address communicated by TSB s.r.l., taking care to clearly indicate the DDR number on the outside of the packaging. The transport expenses and risks for the return are fully charged to the Customer. The return of Products that are damaged, deteriorated or lacking in original accessories or equipment shall not be accepted by the Supplier and shall be returned to the Customer with the debiting of transport expenses.
1.7 Once the Supplier has received the Products in conformity with the foregoing and has carried out the due checks, it shall refund the Customer as quickly as possible. Purchases of goods on sale, special offers (free shipping), limited editions and special releases, or as a 'pre-orders', are final. No returns allowed for orders delivered outside the EU owing to the custom duties due by the customer. Any unauthorized returns or any returns without the 'return authorization code' written on the outside of the parcel will be automatically refused. Sales to customers outside the EU or with a delivery address outside the EU or subject to customs clearance for the delivery are final.